Im 15, almost 16 and for the last couple of weeks i've been feeling really sick all the time.
It gets really bad just before i got to bed and usually cant sleep because of the feeling of vomiting.
When i wake up im usually fine, sometimes i will have a headache but as soon as i eat the feeling of sickness comes back.
Then it just gets worse at around 4pm and really bad at around 11pm when i go to sleep.
Im too scared to talk to my mum about it because she will assume that im pregnant or something.
Can anyone help me?

Maybe the best thing to do is talk to your mom. That way she can take you to the doctor. If you really don't want to. Try drinking more water. Stay away from greasy foods, and eat some fruit. Maybe drink some ginger ale or 7 up.

I have talked to my mum about it and im going to the doctors next week..
I think it may actually have something to do with my diet so thanks for the advice :-)