Hello! I got so scared when I found some blood in my stool. A couple of days prior to this I have been suffering from pain in my abdomen and my stomach has been bloated during these days. It still is. I don’t have any cancer history in the family but am still afraid that I may have colon cancer! What should I do?

Your symptoms are the same as some of the colon cancer symptoms but it doesn’t have to mean that you have cancer. However, blood in the stool or urine is not a normal thing and you should be checked for it as soon as possible. Don’t wait too long as if it were somebody else’s health in stake. The sooner you realize what it is, the more chance you have to treat it. Good luck!

im a 45 yr.old female blood in urine,weight loss,pain in lower stomach and kidney,alot of pain after sex in my uretha, could this be a sign of some sort of cancer my familys background has alot of cancer on both my mothers and fathers side. I ,VE BEEN TO AN UROLOGIST AND HAVE AN APPOINTMENT COMING UP FOR AN SISTOSCOPY, SHOULD I BE WORRIED.

im a 45 yr.old female blood in urine,weight loss,pain in lower stomach and kidney,alot of pain after sex in my uretha, could this be a sign of some sort of cancer my familys background has alot of cancer on both my mothers and fathers side. I ,VE BEEN TO AN UROLOGIST AND HAVE AN APPOINTMENT COMING UP FOR AN SISTOSCOPY, SHOULD I BE WORRIED. :-( >:(

i am 47 years old and i am having a problem i have a hard lump inside of my colon just a little by the opening of the anus somedays it feel funny hard to explain no blood no weight loss eating fine could you help me or give some type of comment before i go to the doctor

I just noticed a lump while cleaning after a bowel movement. the lump is just inside the opening. i noticed this just recently because uncomfortable potty session. its hard to my fingers touch just inside my anus hole toward the left side. it seems this morning i could not find it??