For going two 2 years now, I've been experiencing the same symptons - nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, exhaution and bloating. Sometimes it begins with a headache, sometimes not. I can throw up anything, even gingerale and crackers and have had a series of tests, with no findings. Now the length and duration of these "episodes" is expanding. My stomach feels full, even when I haven't kept anything down for days. After about 2-3 days it passes, but my them I'm exhausted from not eating. I have vivid dreams during these times, sleep deeply and a LOT, and have a low tolerance for the TV and PC. The smell and sight of food makes me nauseaus. I've lost some weight, but not a lot. Also, I've noticed that my vomiting usually occurs during the weekend, when I'm not workng. Is anyone familiar with these symptons and knows what from what I may be suffering. I find that I can get pretty depressed during these times, but as I feel better my spirits lift. It seems as though the docs aren't going to solve this, so I'm trying to come up with the answer myself.

When you say 'intolerance to TV and PC', in what way do you mean?

As a general rule of thumb, unless you have a limb falling off a doctor is unlikely to be interested.

What is different about your life at the weekend? Do you drink more alcohol at the weekend, or get less sleep? Do you feel fully refreshed when you wake up? Do you exercise more at the weekend? Do you eat different things at the weekend? Do you consume much sugar?

Digestion problems often result from stress. There are two parts of your autonomous nervous system - the "rest & digest" and the "fight & flight", and when one is stimulated the other doesn't work so well. If you make sure you get plenty of sleep and relaxation you will probably find that your digestion improves.

I can't offer you a solution. I can offer you consolances. I've been experiencing the same thing: migraine in the temples, naseau, and loss of appetite. I don't deal with stress well and sleep very little during the week. I credit it to this and figure it's everything catching up to me. if you figure out what it is shoot me an email.

I've been feeling a lot of the same things. I was thinking it was because of the new baby but she's even sleeping all night and sleeps in during the day so I get the required amount of sleep a night sometimes more, yet when i wake up I'm just as tired, if not more than before I went to bed. I've called my mother and asked her because thyroid disease runs in our family. I looked up the symptoms and asked her about it all as well. I'm going to be going to the doctors sometime in the next two or three weeks to ask them/force them to do some tests...I suggest you all do the same thing....it's the last thing doctors will look for due to "age" of the patient, but what they don't get is the most common for anything doesn't always ring true.

Go get your gall bladder/liver checked out.

ALSO if you havent already done so, please get your thyroid tested. i.e. T3/T4 /hormonal testing ASAP! Then after those tests, please let us know the verdict.
Sincerely,
Kim A

I'm having similar problems, which seem to be related to a recent prescription for prednisone. One side effect is pancreatitis, which can be acute (a single episode) or chronic (recurring), and includes these symptoms. Are you more likely to drink alcohol or eat spicy foods on the weekends? That could be the cause of the vomitting.

I would also check for Celiac Disease. I have it and have had all of the symptoms listed. It is often over looked as a cause - but I feel 100% better following the correct diet.

i have been having similar problems also. i feel exhausted and I've done nothing to make me exhausted. i eat but normally it just comes right back up. even water. i have a stomach ulcer and i am taking aciphex for it. its helping with the problems that its supposed to. I woke up 6 days ago feeling dehydrated. so i drank nothing but water and a lot of it. the problems went away for a day or two but they came right back. and now it feels like my inside are being rung out like you ring a wet towel out. i laid on the couch for two days. i watched tv i was more interested in TV then sleeping at night i sleep a lot. i don't want to sleep as much as i do. I'm only 22 and i need an answer