I had my first molar on the bottom right jaw removed last Saturday due to an abscessed. After the extraction, I didn't have any fever or any discomfort but there were some bleeding that was going on for about a day and a half. The following Monday, I felt that I was burning up but I had no fever what's so ever and there was a little swelling, not too much. I took the painkillers that was prescribed to me and it was all well afterward. In the middle of the night, I felt nauseated and I wanted to throw up. I didn't want to vomit because gagging will dislodge the blood clot that is forming so I kept it in. It's Tuesday, three days later and I'm feeling weak, anxious, agitated and nauseated. I was wondering if the pain killers were the main reason why I feel like this at the moment or maybe the extraction site is infected? 

Right now, the socket looks brownish and the white stuff is over it. I didn't eat so it's not food. Plus, there is some bruishing but no pain at the moment. I know the pain killers wore off a long time ago. My breath doesn't stink or anything but when I spit onto a napkin, there is brown stuff on it that looks like dry blood. 

I do suffer from stomach problems here and there and the medication is pretty strong for my side.