Hello I was wondering...How long I would have to wait untill masterbating after a tooth extraction. I had read that you can't have sex or masterbate after. Was wondering for how long? I'm not sure if this is in the right place. I am sorry if its not. :-( Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you for you're time for reading.

Did the dentist tell you that?
I never heard of any restrictions unless I was feeling faint or something.
When I was 17 I had two molars pulled at 11 in the morning and I went to work in the cotton mill at 3 in the afternoon. No problems.

I'd say 24 hours.

The orgams is not the actual problem here, it's the physical activity.
Physical activity makes your heart beat faster, faster pumping means stronger blood flow which might complicate the creation of a blood clot in the hole or dislodge it.

I have just had all my top teeth out and masturbated within an hour after the procedure. It was very good and had no problem. :-D

I think thing person died already
R.I.P

haha, lol, rofl.

Not sure how long ago you were 17, but nowadays, they don't want you doing any strenuous activity, bending, or heavy lifting for 24-48 hours post-extraction, in order to minimize risk to the clot in the socket. I mean, you can still screw it up after 48 hours, but that first 48 gives you a fighting chance at not getting the dreaded "dry socket".

Well I had my thoot removed and had sex with the dentist after so no real promble there

^^^^ L O L

O M G hahahaha

I have my tooth extraction last saturday and now its thursaday can i masturbate ?

Health Guru
Wtf who has told you not to masturbate?
You can masturbate straight after if you wanted to!