Hi, I have a gum pain following tooth extraction. It is really difficult for me to handle it, as I need to speak and eat all the time.

Hi, while I had a tooth removed because the root had seared to the bone, I believed my problem was solved. But, actually I got a new one. It was the root which left, and caused me excruciating pain. The oral surgeon took care of this, and I believed I would finally be free of pain. But, after two weeks I was still in pain. So, I decided to consult another surgeon, and he claimed that I need to reconstruct the gum around the bone to cover it. I am about to have this procedure, and hope it will finally help. Now, I am taking pain killers to be able to function.

I wonder do you guys take any antibiotic prescribed by your dentist ? In fact this is the first resort as the pain after tooth extraction is in most cases caused by bacterias conatmination.