I was wondering what effect does cocaine use have on someone after they have had teeth extracted. (I hope this is in the right place).

Cocaine has the same effects as it would if you hadn’t remove your tooth so there is no difference.

Removal of the tooth is painful and it usually takes seven days for this wound to heal so that you don’t feel it any more as a sore place. If you experience bleeding that lasts more than one day you should revisit your dentist because this means something is wrong.

And do you use cocaine on a regular basis or you are just curious about this? If you are using any kind of drugs, even just occasionally be aware that it won’t go without consequences and that you need to think why you are doing that anyway. It is bad for your mind and your health and you definitely don’t need it to be happy. 

I am an occasional crack cocaine user I was just nervous about the dental procedure today having all my teeth pulled is it safe for me to have it done and with the nitrous oxide or not

Do all the blow!!

I would like to know if I can have cocsine 72hrs after a tooth extraction it's healing well and I'm taking antibiotics only going to have 4 lines? Can an infection occur even though I'm on antibiotics

I'm not a doctor but I am aware that cocaine is very dehydrating. It could raise your risk of dry socket which is very painful. I don't condone using it but if you do make sure you drink lots of water and rinse your mouth frequently with salt water to keep the extraction site clean.

Curious what happened. Wondering for myself