Hello, I was hoping for some advice here. My sister had total tooth extraction and new ones put in. she is not ok at all, she throws up and she have swelling. What she can do about it? Is this normal reaction after total tooth extraction?

I am not sure, I guess it could be, but she can take some anti inflammatory drug, such as ibuprofen…and if she is still in bad condition she should call her doctor. Try also ice water with the flavored ice and sometimes dentists recommend amosan powder.
My mom had total tooth extraction. She had swelling and pain, but she handled pretty good.

Hi. i just got a back tooth pulled on friday wasent a normal tooth so dentist said so must of been a wisdom. , been suffering veru bad pain from it,i also feel like something is tangeling from the semi clsed socket. there is an awful smell and tatse in my moth comming from the socket...i dont afaik think he cut my gum. but when he was dont i thought he gocked my socket i dunno if thats normal but im kinda worried now with the pain/smell /taste and hopeing he didnt forget to take cottonwool out of the socket...