Celebrity
I had a back tooth out yesterday. I was so scared. I had it done under sudation.
It didnt hurt a bit, an it was so quick.
The area was numbed too.
Its like being drunk. They said id be awear of what was happening but wouldnt remember anything. I remember everything.
It hasnt worried me tho if i had to go threw it again, as no pain an so quick.
My mouth is so sore tho, im taking regular pain killers an they are helping. But id like to know how long the soreness will last.
The teeth either side hurt too.
Also, before he started he told me he would put a few stitches in to help with the bleeding. Im confused.... Its a hole... How can it help. Thanks for reading

Your mouth will probably hurt for a week or so. It is common for the teeth on either side of the extraction to hurt as well. While manipulating the bad tooth, the neighboring teeth were jostled around as well. I had the same problem, tho the Dentist would not call it a problem, it's normal. Stitches are sometimes necessary after an extraction. If you have really big roots the tooth will bleed pretty good. Sometimes you can get away with just "packing" the site and changing it regularly or sutures may be the answer, as in your case. You probably have the stitches that dissolve away on there own. Don't be tempted to play with them with your tongue or to pull them out, they will fall away by themselves. Your trip to the Dentist sounds smooth and everything is normal for you. I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled out at the same time, talk about pain.....ouch :'(

I need to have it but honestly, I am very, very scared. My teeth are literally destroyed and I know that it is my fault.  I had problems with bulimia for a long time, now I am better, not totally, but I am struggling with it. I didn't know that this can cause my teeth to be destroyed, but it did. Now, I haven't told this to my dentist, this all about bulimia thing, and maybe I should in order to know what are my options and is there a chance for permanent tooth replacement. I am scared, I really am. 

Celebrity
Thanks
Yes they are dissolving stiches, an yes its very tempting to stisk your tongue in :-)
One tooth is bad enough. Poor you 4 at once

Celebrity
Just to let you know.
My teeth either side of the extraction did hurt for just over a week.
The hole has nearly closed up, but still very tender. I still cant eat on that side.
I needed painkillers for a week an i think i tolerate pain well.

Hey,

I got my molar tooth removed last thursday & its still hurting & i can feel some kind of swelling there...

I am so scared that the dentist has messed up but reading the post makes me feel its ok & normal (i am hoping it is)

I am quite tired of the pain & am also on painkiller

I got the tooth on the side of my eye tooth pulled and my eye tooth feels like its lose and hurts but doesn't wiggle at all so I was guessing it as hat jarred when the other was Pulled... I feel much better after reading these comments that that is what it Is ... I was worried it was gonna fall out!