for the past two weeks i've been having ongoing headaches with no relief. i also feel extremely sick to my stomach before i go to sleep. along with that i sometimes get dizzy before bed.

most of this happens only at night, except the headache carries on throughout the day.

i have no idea why this is happening, help?

did you get any replies on this i have the same problem

did anyone get an answer about this?

For the past few months, I've been experiencing some kind of nauseous feeling in my stomach before I go to bed , which makes it harder to sleep so I won't be asleep til maybe 7 in the morning. Its not painful , just a nuisance. I eat healthy and workout for 1 hour each day. I do have irregular periods as they don't show up on time and usually last for 4-6 days. I came off of the birth control pills about 5 months ago as well. I was on the pill for almost 10 years and realized that it caused those ugly migraines. I've been mostly migraine free since I've been off the pill. But now I just have hard time sleeping and have some nausea a few hours before I go to bed. I know I should start my period in a few days because I've been having the cramps lately.

Did you try a pregnancy test?
XD

ive been feeling the same way for a few weeks now. i feel sick before i go to bed and have seriously bad headaches. has anyone got any answers about this?

Try talking to your doctor. Its their job to make sure that you're healthy. I hate to say this but if your doctor can't find anything wrong... then you're screwed. Try to get some tests done. According to some other websites I was looking at, it could be from a kind of cancer but don't worry just yet.

sounds like you are starting to go through hormonal changes. If you are having irregular periods, headaches.. Well.. yes hormonal changes will cause headaches.

I have the same and have been told it's sleep deprivation. As soon as you start feeling tired it's time for bed! Your body is exhausted.