I have been getting a migraine for the past 4 months right after I gave birth. There severe migraines, I have tried all the remedies, every migraine mediciene pretty much out there & NOTHING works. I also become very ill, I get naseaua, dizzy, fatigue and blurry vision. I have not been to a doctor because I like to deal with things on my own. But now im getting worried because there getting worse, I feel like my gead going to explode! Im getting worried,any little thing i did consist of me getting a migrain, • I turn my head to fast • Everytime i stand up • Brush my hair • Cough • Go restroom • Right before i cry • When i laugh I have also notices i get this weird tingly sensation throughout my whole body? What can this be? GIVE ME ANSWERS PLEASE

HAVE  U  TRIED  FROVA  U NEED TO GET  IT FROM THE  DR  BUT IT WORKS  GREAT FOR ME I GET MIGRANES  EVERY DAY  NO MATTER WHAT I  DO  COUGH,LAUGH,TURN WRONG  OR WAT EVER TRY   PUTTING  A HOT  WASH RAG ON UR HEAD  GET  IT REALLY HOT   I  TAKE MINE  AND GET IT WET  AND THEN PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE FOR   2 MINS OR  SO  AND THEN  LET IT COOL  A LIL  BIT THEN  PUT IT ON MY HEAD  AND TURN  OFF  ALL THE LITES AND  ALL SOUND OR  BUY A   MASSAGER  THAT  HAS   DIFFERENT   ATTACMENTS I  HAVE  THIS MASSGER IT S CALLED  ALL BODY  MASSAGE  WAHL HOME PRODUCTS MAKES IT I GOT IT  FROM WALGEENS FOR 20 BUCKS IT HAS  7 ATTACHMENTS  FACIAL ,MUSCLE KNEADING WHICH STIMULATES BLOOD CIRCULATION,SCALP WHICH  ACUPRESSURE POINTS STIMULANT BLOOD FLOW AND MASSAGE THE SCALP,KNUCKLE AND JOINT WHICH  HELPS RELIVE TENSION,THEN THERES THE DEEP MUSCLE WHICH DIGS DEEP TO REACH THOSE TIGHT KNOTS AND RELIVE PAIN,THEN THE SPOT APPLICATION WHICH PIN POINTS MASSAGE,THEN THE ALL BODY  FOR SOOTHING TIMES   IT  WORKS  WONDERS  WEN I HAVE  PAIN