I had headaches all the time which stemmed from the right side of my neck two years ago. They had subsided, but have recently started again, and they are bad. I'd classify them as migraines, but I ma not sure because my neck and head pain are always related. I have found that rubbing the back of my neck, on the right side, seems to help and I can definitely tell that is where the headaches are originating from. What this might be?

I also suffer from head pain that originate from the neck area. I have been to the chiropractor but after the cracking he does it only makes them worse, he was using “low force" and found some relief with that. I have been to the clinic and have been DX with arthritis in the cervical spine and I found out there that the spine has lost its natural curve hence it presses on the nerves that leads to the headaches. My advise to you is look in your area for a chiropractor who uses the low force. He does mainly heat and he uses this wonderful massager.