Okay so I didn't really know how to explain this, its not really a neck pain but a serious concern of mine. About an hour my brother and I got into a fight and he got me in a guillotine choke hold, and since then ive had back pain between my shoulder blades and my head has just felt really really abnormally heavy. I'm wondering if there's a chance he's hurt my spine and whether or not it's severe enough that I should see a doctor

If it helps I havent had any noticable loss of motion or movement, it just seems more difficult to move and hold my head up

I don't know how big or strong your brother is, but I somehow don't think he quite managed to hurt your spine - the neck area of the spine controls your most vital functions like breathing, heartbeat and blood pressure, so there is absolutely no doubt that you would know something is horribly wrong. However, he might have injured/pulled your muscles and tendons that connect the neck and back an that is a really painfully injury :( As you said yourself, there are no differences in your body functions, so spine is ok, but if the muscle starts to hurt to much and you can see a doctor - well, better safe than sorry!