About once a month (can practically time it when it happens), I have a small ball, yellowish to white in color, that will come up from the back of my throat. I usually know when it will come up due to my mouth taste like I bit a can, breath becomes stinky, and I can feel it just sitting in my throat (about where you feel your glands at). Out of curiousity, I smashed it and it had a fowl odor. I attempted to save one to show my doctor, in a small napkin, yet it sort of melts after a few hours. I tried to describe this to my doctor yet he does not know what it maybe. I wonder if I may have some sort of fungus growining in my throat. I seem to contro the growth by daily mouth wash, yet it will still show up within another four weeks. What is it? It is starting to get bigger. Its as big as a tip of a match. Any information would be appreciated due to I am starting to worry.

i have this same problem does someone have an answer

I have this same problem. Did you ever find out what it was?

It happens to a lot of the people in my family i dont worry about it but its annoying

I can answer this, because I have them too.

They're called Tonsil Stones, they're a bit unavoidable, but you can stop getting them by gargling with a non-alcoholic mouthwash. They're just little buildups of calcium salt, and they're mostly harmless, so unless yours start to increase in size steadily week after week, then you're fine.

They smell like concentrated Halistosis.

Do you smoke and drink ?

MY ENT GAVE ME A NOSE SPRAY CALLED "90 MI AMPHOTERICIN B 2.7% NASAL" AND SOME NASNEX AND A SINUS RINSE KIT. AS LONG AS I USE THIS COMBO IT CURES THE PROBLEM