hi i'm new but in need of help i have noticed last 2 days that my tongue is sore and hurts when i move it about in my mouth, my throat hurts like hell when i swallow and i think my glands are swollen in my throat too please get back to me as soon as poss as panicking like mad

cheers

Celebrity
Since you have three affected sites, maybe there’s some sort of viral or bacterial infection that’s causing pain on both throat and tongue and the swollen neck nodes usually indicate some sort of an infection.

However, it is impossible to say precisely until you are properly looked by either GP or an ENT.
Do you have problems with your teeth or gums? It happens that mouth area gets irritated by these kinds of problems.

If the problem persists or gets worse, see a doc asap, there’s no point in guessing!

tounge,throat,sore as heck! dr after dr,well quess what,go see a gi dr.they finally found out i have barretts esophgus...good luck 2 you!! :'(