im 14, mid weight about 5foot 3 have armpit hair not much some pubic hair but i have a small penis and cannot ejaculate can anyone tell me what is wrong because all of my friends have basically gone through puberty and i dont have a deep voice and im still short also sometimes i get pains in my right testicle an i dont want to talk to my parents because it will be weird and i looked it up and someone says i just have to live with it but im scared its like cancer or smthn

You need to know that there is nothing wrong with not being as fully developed as your peers. You have plenty of time for the hormones to take effect.

Just because you have not ejaculated is not a cause for concern.
The slight hair that you have indicates that you've started down the road to adulthood, but just haven't progressed as far or as fast as others.

Now, you may feel that your penis is small, but it will take some time to mature and grow to the full extent. Your best gauge on how large it will get is how your father looks.

And remember, he sired you, so there's no problems there, eh?

If you are still not developing by about age 16, you may want to speak with your family doctor. I'll bet that you have seen a wide variety of guys in the locker room at school, and noticed that they are all greek gods nor are they all similar in their hair pattern, thickness, size of genitals and more.

So don't worry yet.
Keep in touch.

thanks feels better to talk to someone finally

Yea man - don't get all upset about it.

Based on your description - I would actually imagine that you probably CAN ejaculate - you just haven't brought yourself all the way there yet. Actually, the pain in your testicle actually adds even more to that thought. I am sure you are aware of the term "blue balls" - which is essentially pain that is sometimes caused when a guys body is gearing up to ejaculate, and then does not get the chance too. To be safe, you should absolutely check for abnormal bumps, or swelling on your testicles regularly, but in the absence of that I think you will find that if you just find some private time, relax, and enjoy yourself and you will be pleasantly surprised by the end result!

your anxiety will effect a lot you are healthy. you are in the growing stage. puberty signs are there in you. do not worry.