I have pubic hair, can ejaculate sperm, i have a lil bit of armpit hair, have a lil bit of hair on my chin and somewhat of a mustache but my body and facial appearance havent changed at all like i look like im 13 or 14? is something wrong? and does masterbating affect hitting puberty?

From what you have told us it looks like your right on track for 16, you have definately started puberty and are quite far in. Things do happen at different times and speeds for everyone so its ok to be different from your friends even if there older or even younger. It can be annoying but it will all even out in the end. Because some of the changes can be suttle and very slow there not always that noticable. Try having a look at some pictures of yourself when you were 12 or so and compare them to now, you might be quite surprised!

Masterbating has no affect on your growth or when the changes happen (puberty), in fact it can be quite healthy.

Hey guys. I would like to ask you how old are you now? It's normal for men to keep the same appearance for a certain period, so you shouldn't be worried about that. It's only natural for your facial appearance to last for a while, and to look boyish until some age. I've been through the same deal until I was 23, then things started changing. Masturbation doesn't affect hitting puberty more than puberty sex does. So, you can have sex or masturbate all you want, but be careful not to overdo it. You should just give some time for your body to mature.

im 15 and ur about where im at, ur perfectly normal.

im sixteen and havent gone through puberty at all i have a little pubic hair but i havent grown "down there" and i look like i still young have no facial hair or arm pit hair :-(

i have all the hair but little growth down there

I'm 16 and haven't started puberty,I have little pubic hair. And armpit hair, but cannot ejacualte. Or haven't grown down there.

You adolscent boys worry to much about growing a bush. While most teenagers and older shave their privates and anal areas, so stop worry about growing hair. If your near 19 or 20 then go see a specialist that deals with genetics or sexual dyfunction issues. Stop worry about mom and dad too, they know you masturbate, not many things mothers don't know about their children. Be careful about put food items and other weird items in your anus because when you get sent to the emergency room then you really have something to worry about besides a pain in the butt. Medical record notations are there for good.
You all have years to grow older, don't increase your wants; however, go and spread your wings enjoy what you were issued, and be thankful for what you do have. Stay in school and learn all you can. Only person who should put anything your butt should come from mom or doctor, not from you or strangers. Masturbation does not have any effects on sperm count, does not make you go blind, does not make you gay, does not make hair grow in your palms, does not stunt your growth, neither does it make your penis smaller either, and besides do not drink alcohol and have sex, you might be sorry later. However, when you get kicked, punched or injured in your groin area, find out who did it, and report them immediately because they are nothing but bullies.
Don't masturbate with soap either, soap is for cleaning. Most simple thing for you to use is a product that does not have alcohol and fragrances. Go an buy you a small bottle of baby oil. Stop cleaning yourself with tissue paper, use a towel, washcloth or your used undies. Ask your mom to buy you some personal lubrication if it means that much too you. OK that's enough lessons for starters, be careful whom you all associate with. Oh, being cut or uncut does not mean your dirty or gay either, it is ones beliefs and preferances. Go an enjoy yourself and life's offerins.

Same to me I'm 16 I have pubic hair kind of a small bush I have a lil bit of arm pit hair don't have chin or mustache hair. Altough I can ejaculate. I'm also pretty short for 16. 5"4 . Also I haven't changed since I was like 12 13 only pubic hair arm pit hair and a lil bit hight.

my boyfriends 17 he still has little pubic hair, not very much armpit hair a bit of a mostach n not much hair on his tummy, its normal!! youll soon catch upp dont worry about ittt :-) xx

im 16 years old..im having the same problem. i have hair on my downstairs area and some on my armpits..im 6 foot 2 inches and about 250 pounds..(yes i no im big) .. how long do you think itll take to grow down there...its embarrasing cuz my gf wants to have sex and i have to make up reasons not too..somebody please help

if she really loves you she wont care about that sort of thing

I am like the exact same as you.

im the same, went to my doctore, turns out i have delayed puberty and have been put on testerone injections. Speak to your GP! :)

Help I'm 14 and haven't had any arm pit hair or pubic hair. No voice crack or sperm. I've been masturbating since kindergarten. Is this a factor and should I see a doctor about the puberty