im 14 and im starting to have hair around my penis my appetite has increased and i was just wondering once you start to grow hair how much longer till i see any improvement in my penis size 3" when hard and cant cum

your fine... puberty takes a lot of time and it differes for every person... has your voice dropped yet? you will probably be able to start producing semen within the next year or two

First dude - congratulations!!! It's really had to say when different elements of puberty will happen. But, you are well on your way if are starting to have pubic hair. A 3" erection is very normal for a boy just starting puberty. And it can be 6 months to a year before you can ejaculate after seeing the first signs of puberty. You SHOULD be able to have an orgasm by now, just not ejaculate.

My advice - don't worry about it too much. It is something you have no control over. Enjoy your body the way it is.

Good luck to you - if you have any other questions let us know!

Hey man - thought I would follow up to see if all of your concerns were actually addressed...is everything going ok for you now?