Im turning 14 in late september (about a month), and I'm worried because I haven't ever ejaculated before and I don't know when it will happen or if I'm steril? I have some armpit hair, some pubic hair near my penis, and I still have a high voice. When I masturbate nothing really happens. I mean it feels good but I never get orgasms. Is there any way to tell when I will be able to cum, like the size of my testicles or something?

Hi Guest,

No, there is no way to tell when things will happen.

You are in puberty, the pubic hair is a clear indicator.  It shouldn't be long before you can ejaculate though.

Hang in there.

Alright, but what stage do you think I'm in and also is there like a testicle size chart to show when I will be able to ejaculate?

Testicle size does not tell when you can ejaculate. The majority of your ejaculate actually comes from your prostate.

Look up "Tanner Scale."

Hey - no offense, but are you sure you are masturbating till you orgasim? I think you should have cum with underarm pubes. I have pubes on my johnson, but not under my arms and I have had jizz for a while. When you jerk it, does it get to the point where you can't rub it any more? And like it throbes? Have you tried jacking off with hand lotion on your johnson? That will make you have good ones.

No not really your saying I have to do it for a longtime? And also do I have to use lotion if I'm uncircumcised?

Kyle's right. It can take a while to ejaculate.

Just keep going!

Oh ok and does lotion help even if I'm uncircumcised?

Lots of guys like using it, others find it messy.

Try it. It can't hurt.

Alright thanks guys you were a big help

I mean, you don't have to use lotion. I use it like, maybe half the times I do it? It feels a lot better and makes it cum faster. Sometimes i just hump my pillow - like i was having sex. How are you doing it now?