I have no idea what is wrong with me lately. I think I am pregnant; I have been queezy for the past to weeks, I have had very very mild period cramping on and off for the past week, I am tired a lot and my period was due last Thursday. I tested Saturday and had a negative and then tested this afternoon and it was negative as well. I don't know what is going on. I feel like I am pregnant but am thinking that I am not going to get a positive.

Anyone have any ideas. I am thinking that I should have a positive by now if I am pregnant because I am 5 days late. Any advice is more than welcomed.

Thanks

u hav to wait for every 14days to test it...and for 100% sure take the blood test..

as far as I know I'm normal as in 28 day cycle from being on birth control for 5 years. I am usually never late but the past few months we've been trying I've been really late. Last month I was 8 days late and now I'm 4 days late (assuming this is a regular cycle) so..maybe you're just too focused on getting pregnant. I've heard that it can cause you to be late???? but I hope you are pregnant just as I hope I am!! I have probably tested 12 times ( no lie) within the last 2 weeks. All negative! It's really bumming.

Think you should take a blood test to be 100% sure

I need help also I think am pregnant but I haven't missed any of my periods. I have all the symptoms of begin pregnant I have allayed have a heavy flow cycle but this month it was really light I feel sick about since.things I use to like I smell things before my husband does I when to the clinic and still got a negative pregnancy result what should I do now?