My husband and I have been trying to have a baby since May and my periods have always been on the exact same day of the month even after getting off the pill. They are usually about 4-5 days long and were very heavy after getting off the pill. My last period was September 6th and it lasted one day and was extremely light. I took two tests that both came out negative. I had a really bad lower backache the other day and have been sick to my stomach every morning and late night this week. I have always exercised regularly but not this week bc of feeling crappy and I lost 6 pounds...should I wait to take another test/call the doctor? I don't like not knowing what's going on! I would appreciate any advice! Thanks!

You should see a doctor right away. Low back pain, nausea and unexplained weight loss are also symptoms of ovarian cancer. According to Mayoclinic.com, symptoms of ovarian cancer often resemble those of other common conditions. It is not unusual for a woman to be misdiagnosed with another condition before she is correctly diagnosed with ovarian cancer. What concerned me the most is that you lost 6 pounds within a short period of time. If you are pregnant, you should gain weight instead of losing weight. Good luck.