I have been on these pills 5 weeks now and have NO GOOD news to report. When I started,I gained 5 lbs.,and all that I accomplished is to loose the
5 lbs. I gained. It has been at stand still ever  since. Very disappointed. I have exercised and watched what I eat while on the pills. NO SUCCESS! Will try another month and decide what to do about it.  ZERO !!!!!   Fat Killer Tablets have not worked yet! Don't care for Dr. Henry Lewis Clinic solution!

There is no miracle weight loss pill or easy way to lose weight. NO PILLS WORK!!!! The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to do the following...

Work-out at least 5 days a week 30 minutes or mare each time... make sure you work up a sweat. I would also reccomend walking everyday for at least one mile.

Drink at least 9 glasses of water each and every day

Do not eat processed foods, no fast food or fried foods...limit your intake of red meat.

Fill your diet with FRESH fruits and vegetables and then add a piece of lean fish or chicken once or twice a day.

Enjoy low fat or fat free yogurts...whole grains and small amount of whole grain pasta and bread.

Use only extra virgin olive oil, cut out butter and other high fat junk like mayo, cream sauces etc etc.

Limit salt usage, use fresh or dried herbs instead.

Limit your white foods to the minimum.

Remember absolutely NO JUNK FOODS! NO FAST FOOD OR POSSESSED FOODS.

You will lose weight this way... eat three meals and one or two snacks IF you get hungry and keep moving....

I lost just under 100 pounds with the above formula..no pills, no books, no infomercial c**p.