Hello people,
I need advice on these capsules, called Chitosol. I heard they are really effective. But is this a marketing trick or true? I would really like an advice from someone with experience with Chitosol pills.

Hey,
Forget about it! All lies!!!! I tried it and I throw away my money. Chitosol is supposed to contain this substance, called chitosan, which is in shrimps, lobsters and other shellfishes. But this substance doesn’t work, at least not in these capsules. I read a review later and there is a statement that chitosol is really fat burner or cholesterol “downer”, but that in these capsules there is not enough chitosol to be effective enough. If you buy chitosol, you will spend your money on nonsense.

Read labels and make sure you're getting what you buy.
Just like with all weight loss, there is no magic pill. I used chitosol, dieted, and exercised (at age 30) and dropped 50 pounds in 5 months.
Get a check up and make sure you're not allergic to shellfish.

I also had good results from chitosol, heavy my whole life, the summer of my senior year i saw chitosol, i used as direted, moderate exercise, no dramatic changein diet but i did eliminate soda from my diet completely and was down 30 lbs by the start of school, people didnt even recognize me,hought i was a new kid

where you bought it i cant find it.

Just wanted to reply on Chitosol, I have used this producted and believe me it works but I have been unable to find it.  If you can purchase this pill try it you will not go wrong.  If I remember correctly I lost 10 pounds within 1 month and keep it off for a while but then I tried to find it again and I was unable to find the pills.

Maria.Esparza

P.S. Hope this helps.

Hello, I've also tried the Chitosol and it has helped me lose a couple of pounds. But I stopped losing weight since I was unable to buy new capsules of it. Where did you find yours? I ended up using those weight loss supplements from Amazon and luckily I am doing perfectly fine with it. I did lose 15 lbs since started using it. Well, I don't know if it will worked for you .

One of my best friends tried it some years back, he said that he would take a capsule or two before he ate and it started taking weight off so fast that it kinda spooked him at first. He only went thru one bottle and never had anything bad to say about it and still does'nt to this day.......

HI my name is James I live in Canada and this stuff really works

I have two bottles of this you can buy from mw

Hi do you still have the chitosol

Not true
I tried Chitosol worked for me, took eight months but J lost 35 pounds,I took about 8 capsules a day,

They work taken properly I lost 60 pounds in 5 months Did not change my diet but did eat fresh and low carbs, I have always have.......

I tried Chitosol years ago, and I believe it was working. It even gave me a blister on my hip because of how strongly it was rejecting fat. I should have stuck with it then, and am looking to buy it again now. It blocks 26g of fat ... the same amount of fat in a Big Mac.