About 3 weeks go I started experienceing pregnancy symptoms, nausea, actually getting sick, tiredness, very tender and swollen breast, moodiness, milky discharge having to pee frequently and mild cramps. a bout a week ago I spotted for about 3 days and it stopped. At that time I still had a week until my period, and now Im still waiting for it but nothings happening. Ive taken 4 home pregnancy tests and they have all been negative. is it too soon to go to a doctor and get tested? or should I wait a bit longer??? im in desperate need of help!

I would def. got to the doctor and get blood work taken so they can check your hormone levels if you haven't done so yet.

I am having the symptoms of pregnancy and i havent been to the doctor at all. when i eat i get full quick and feel bloated and dont get why? please help. :(

i have been having pregancy symptoms and took a pregancy test and it said neg. but my belly just keeps getting bigger and have don't know what eles to do i have an o.b. appt. but i'm affraid to find out i had alot of trouble with my son who is qne and a half years old what do i do? %-)