Could anyone help ? I regulary blink obsessively when i am nervous and become figity, like i talk a lot and move my fingers and hands ...please help,
***emails not allowed***
thanks :)

You need to talk to someone who can help. A doctor or theripist. This may me a symptom of OCD.

Hi there,
The fact is that eye blinking can be caused by some sort of dysfunction in your nervous system. If I am not mistaking blepharospasm is a condition that is characterized by rapid and involuntary eye blinking. There eye blinking are also uncontrolled and the problem with your fingers points out that your nervous system is telling your muscle to contracts inappropriately. Have you noticed any other changes on your face besides the eye blinking? There can be also a problem of eye rolling or making grimaces on your face. These all are involuntary which makes them a great problem when you are in front of people. I hope this helped a bit.
All the best,
Danella