Hey,
I have a problem, which is really annoying ¡K a twitching eye. It is bothering me for more than two weeks; it doesn¡¦t hurt or anything, it is just so stupid. Is something serious or will this go away by itself? I am just 17 and don¡¦t know if this twitching eye is normal for teenager ¡K

This was happening to me too. Huh, for month or more ¡K was also your age at that time and later it happened too. I noticed that this happening when I was under big stress, perhaps not enough sleep ... The twitching eye usually goes away by itself ¡K I didn¡¦t see doc or anything¡K I suffered ƒº
However, I found on net that twitching eye might be caused by stress, irritation of the cornea or conjunctiva, fatigue, lack of sleep, staring too long at computer or tv or some nervous system disorder (like nervous tick¡K)
Well, don't worry ¡K get some rest¡K

I agree, eye twitching is definately stress related. I get it from time to time and it's when I'm under a lot of stress from so many demands/being pulled in too many directions, especially things at work. I might go months without it happening and then it starts and it will happen frequently until the stress subsides. I've never gotten to the point to get it checked out medically but I would if it lasted too long or was happening more frequently then previous experiences. You're young at 17; I'm 42; take care and "lighten up" that's all I can say. 17 is too young for too many stress factors in your life. Enjoy life, but stay staff.

Well How about this one, whenever I look to the left or the right my eyes shake or vibrate back and forth and this has happend ever since I can remember...any ideas of what this is or if it will ever go away?

Nystagmus - "The involuntary jerking of the eyes, occurring as the eyes look toward the side. Nystagmus is a natural, normal phenomenon. Alcohol and other drugs do not cause this phenomenon, they merely exaggerate or magnify it." Refers to eyeballs not eyelids.

Can be the result of ear or other problems. Siamese cats often have it. Mine do when they get nervous. There are websites.

Hey, i have had this problem before, a few years back when i was living with a naturopath. She said it was a vitamin deficency. I took the tablets and it went away. I saw this blog because i have had it the last 2 weeks and it is driving me crazy.....i looked it up on a site and the vitamins are calcium & magnesium, i hope this helps. 8-|