hi. My left ear got itchy inside so I decided to clean it. Its still itching so I inserted the cotton buds further until I got satisfied. Then Later I felt pain and I slept. I woke up at 1;00 am and the pain stopped and I cannot hear on my left ear anymore, then 7;00 i placed my pinky finger in my ear and when i saw it, theres plenty of earwax, my hearing improved but i cannot hear clearly and i hear buzzing noise in my head until now. I haven't gone to the ear doctor yet but i think my ear ruptured. I searched for it. the symptoms are: you ca feel pain, blood or pus coming out, hearing loss or slight hearing loss and tinnitus(ringing). I am worried because i cannot feel pain and there's no blood or pus coming out of my ear. I only felt pain at the beginning after I clean my ear with cotton buds. i can only hear the tinnitus and less ability to hear with my left ear. What does this mean? please i need some answer.

The ear doctor will probably give you antibiotics and make sure that your ear heals properly. You shouldn’t be so worried that there is no pain or blood coming out now – that just means that injury is not as severe as it could be and that’s obviously a good thing. But tinnitus and hearing problems mean that the blood that was caused by the injury hasn’t managed to come out and is now blocking the inner ear making it difficult for it to function properly. Even a drop of blood could cause tinnitus and it will go away when the injury heals.