Hi, folks. My kid was diagnosed myopia. Sometimes I think he sees worse when he wakes up. Is it possible that sleep can have an influence on my kid’s myopia? I would really like to know that. I would appreciate all your advices. I hope answering my post won’t bother you too much.

Hi, guys. Myopia is also known as nearsightedness. These people see clearly only near objects. Far objects they see as blurred ones. I must admit that I am not familiar whether sleep affects myopia. It is even strange for me. You should take your kid to ophthalmologist. He will tell you what it is. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hallo,
The fact that he has myopia is not good, however I think that children with this condition have higher chances of correcting the vision problem than adults do. I your kid wearing any glasses? Now the fact that his vision is worse in the morning is caused by the fact that nobody sees clearly when they weak up. You have to know that eyes were in the dark for several hours and they need some time in the morning to adjust. It usually is not problematic because this is not noticeable in people with normal vision, but if you suffer from some condition you will notice it more.

All the best to you,
Karen