Hi, I have problem on my new job. Nobody likes new workers and is not willing to help me, even some try to make it harder for me. I come back home frustrated and exhausted.

Hi, I know how is it to be new at the job and everybody feels that you are competition. So, they try to make it look like you are doing nothing or everything you do is wrong. I suppose in some time they will except you as part of the working team, but until then you will be given the worst jobs, you will be responsible for everything that is done wrong. Try to show them that you are not someone they can treat like that and that you deserve some respect. Don’t go in argues but if they try to make you guilty for every mistake that is made, you need to say your side of story and not get into quarrel with them.

I agree with the above, I also started at one of the main stream fast food resteraunts, we're it is hard to fit in as someone new, and theres alot of blame that goes your way. Your expected to know everything with very little training. The key point is to build a relationship with one of the other staff members, get to know that person, then before you know it your in with the "gang". It's always good to admit when your wrong or when you've made a mistake in order to build a sense of trust.
But one key thing you musn't do mate, is not to let them walk all over you, and if you feel out of place is to speak to the supervisor/manager.

A good way to get to know other staff is to tell them you don't know hot to do something (even if you do) that will turn into a conversation which will build a friendship in time.

Hope this topic helps, if not i blame late nights.