I really don't know what to do. I desperately want to have a baby. My friends think that I am crazy because I only have 13 years. But I feel like I am ready to have a baby with my boyfriend, we love each other so much. Is this wrong?

There is nothing wrong with having a baby but you need to realize that you are too young to even think about that. You have not told me what your boyfriend thinks about your desire of having a baby? Does he even know? I understand that you are in love with your boyfriend, and you feel like having his baby is the best thing in the world but you need to be realistic. You are so young, you have a whole life ahead of you. You have to finish school and experience all of the things, like other teenagers. Once a baby comes, it is there for the rest of your life. It is not something that you can get rid of if you get bored. Having a child is a great responsibility. You still have a lot of things to learn about and experience. I don't want to sound like I am judging you, I just want you to look at the things from the other perspective. Talk to your mother, tell her how you are feeling.

A baby? You've probably seen them, and think they're really cute, but try taking care of one 24/7. The first 6 months of a babies life is going to be hell on you, and you have to take of it for the rest of your life.

You're only 13. Having a kid this early will seriously ruin your life. You won't be able to get a proper education, and you wont be able to get a good job. How are you going to support it on that? You can't just rely on your parents your whole life for it. Would they even want to take care of it?

You're only 13. When I was with my girlfriend when I was 13, I thoguht we would be together forever. We broke up 6 months later. What do you think he'll do when the babies born? stick around and take care of it? Take this from a guy, they don't want to be bogged down with a kid at this young age... unless they are extremely metrosexual...but iuno if he is. Maybe you should ask him.

good luck, dont make the mistake so many teenagers make (on accident). Wait until you can support yourself on your own before you even consider having a child.

It's the most terrible idea to have a baby at this age, especially you're still
in your studies.

Think about this. Can you and your boyfriend feed the baby? Can both of
you earn your own living? Do you even have time for the baby? A baby
needs 24-7 of love and care. Without these, it's going to be disasterous.

How about something else? Do you think it's relevant? And how do you
think people will look at you if you're having a baby at this age. Pregnant,
carrying a baby around in your stomach leaves the viewers thinking and
criticizing.

The best thing is to just have your relationship and build it to a stronger one
with your boyfriend, feelings do change, if both of you can get through till
you're definitely eligible to feed yourselves and a child, that is the best. ; )

All right, all the best to you.

From,
Chris.

Hello i'm fifteen and been wanting a baby since i was thirteen think about all the reasons why you want to have a baby i say wait till your fifteen and see if you feel the same way and if you and your boyfriend are still together because a baby can't keep a family together and wanting a child to keep him around is the wrong reason to concieve study the concept of parenting and pregnancy. Are you prepared to handle nine months and then eighteen years babies are not dolls you can't just pawn them off when you feel like doin sumthin else you cant jus take a nap when u feel like it if ur prepared to make the biggest sacrifice of your life then talk it over with him im not here to judge u were in the same position but thats exactly my point i still have no baby becos of everything i just said. think about it!