Good day everyone. I really hope that someone can help me or give me an advice on how to manage my current problem. 

Almost two months ago I changed my job. At my old job I left all my friends, amazing atmosphere, etc. Now, my current job is very good, I earn much more money and people are OK, but I am not satisfied. I miss my old job and I can get used to the people with who I am working right now. I have one really bad experience, only one, and that is the reason why I can't stop being sad. I think that I am dealing with new job anxiety and I don't know what to do about it. 

Help me.

This happens to everyone all the time. It is very important to have a confidence in yourself at your new job and I am sure that everything will be ok after that. It is normal that you are having problems after this, but you should not allow that this continues. I can give you a couple of advice and you can start with them tomorrow. For example, it is very important to walk in your new job completely relaxed and not to be stressful at all. Remember that your body is a mirror of your mind and your colleagues will see it. Also, you need to remember why you are there. Those are just a couple of advice how to overcome job anxiety.  

You are wrong about this mrs Sick and Tired, this doesn't happen to everyone, and it doesn't happen all the time. It happens to a small number of people and it is closely connected with your current state of mind, and with your current mental state.

Positive thinking. I know of no other way to fix your condition rather than just positive thinking. It is all starting in your head because of your bad thoughts and overthinking, if you can solve these things, than you won't have a problem. It is both hard and easy, it depends on how strong you are when it comes to overcoming things like this one.

Hi there,

SmileyFace is right, positive thinking will get you out of there. Try to like your new job, it is the first step.

I believe that mrs Sick and Tired said that it happens to everyone only for Rafferty to feel better about all this, SmileyFace. I agree that she is not right, now that you already said that, but you need to think before you write something like that, you need to see if there is another reason why she wrote that like that.

Anyway, if you manage to follow this positive thinking advice, I think that you should be fine Rafferty.

Psychologist. They are remarkable people who can't really help you overcome something, but they can show you what exactly is your problem and put you on the right direction towards fixing your problem. I had some problems in my life, one of them was when I became completely asocial, it was going step by step until I completely stopped hanging out with people. I met this psychologist when I hitchhiked from the place I worked, and she gave me insight in so many things and she told me things that I wasn't even aware about myself, so far it has been the best conversion of my entire life. You should give it a try.

Psychologist are indeed great people Gaia, I have some experience as well since I dated one for a couple of months, and I have to say that dating these people is not easy at all.

Back to Rafferty, not all the people really want to see psychologists, most of them think like it is something bad or wrong to do, like "no, I don't have a problem of that kind". This is all totally wrong, there is nothing wrong with talking to a psychologist. I would suggest that you listen to Gaia's advice and try to talk to one at least once, and then you can see if you want these talks to continue.

Friends are the only real treasure in this world Rafferty, trust me on this one. They can help you overcome whatever, and I mean literally whatever happens in your life. You don't need a psychologist for this, you might just need a friend. Someone to talk with about all what's going on. Someone to listen. Once you start talking to someone, you are most likely to find out what exactly is the problem while talking about it. Then, you can see that things are not really as bad as they seemed before and you are going to find a way to overcome the situation.

Hey everyone.

Thank you for sharing these amazing advice with me, but the main problems is that I just can't be positive. I don't know why. I am trying to smile everyday when I get up from my bed and when I am getting ready for my job, but it seems that this doesn't work at all. I know that this happens to almost everyone who changed life and environment. I think that people at my job doesn't  like me and that's what makes me more depressed. I don't want to run around them just because I want someone to like me...

Hey there. Been there - seen that. That is the best way how can I describe my situation and answer on your question. When I had a new job because I was fired from my previous job, it was the worst thing for me. I had a feeling that people at my new job will do anything to get rid of me. Now, I know how this difficult can be but very soon I stopped to think how people will accept me at this job. I started to be myself and this was the best way to get positive attitude and good energy. I was shining, to be honest and people started to like me. It is all about your attitude. Trust me on this one.
Good luck.

You are so right guys. Like i have told you, that is a normal thing when you change the environment and when you change place where you work. You left your old colleagues and now you have to find new ones. This can be pretty hard. But we all tend to be anxious at our new jobs. Successful relationships with your new colleagues starts with introducing yourself in the calmest way even it can be very awkward when you are trying to introduce yourself. Be kind to everyone, not too kind because it can look like it is fake. Trust me, you will be OK.