Hi, I need someone's advice quickly. I have been going to aerobic classes for about a year now. The workout was great at the start and I thought that I have found a workout I would never get bored with. But, I was wrong. After a while, I memorized all of the exercises and, in time, didn't find the workout challenging enough. This is why I have been thinking about changing my workout. The problem is that my aerobic instructor doesn't have any good ideas about this. I need some new ideas that will spice my workout a bit!!!

Hi, I know exactly what you are talking about! Aerobic classes can become very unsatisfying if the instructor is not bringing something new to the workout every once in a while. The same thing that happened to you, happened to me too. I now feel that my first instructor wasn't qualified enough for his job. When I got bored with the aerobic classes, I changed the gym. In a new place I have started to do some weight lifting, because I was fed up with aerobics. On the days I wasn't working out, I used to ride my bike. This was a refreshing change. Then, my new instructor suggested that instead of aerobic I could try Tae Bo. He said that this would be excellent workout for me. And he was right. So if you are bored with your classic aerobic class, you should find a gym that offers versatile workout programs, where you can change yours when you get bored with the old ones.