I just don't know what to do anymore, I've completely lost it. My boss told me to go home again. I got into another fight with my coworker. I don't know what's going on, I am so stressed about everything lately and I have no idea what to do about it, the worst part is that most of my stress is caused by my workplace and my coworkers as well. I am trying my best to stay calm but I can't help it, even the tiniest things are so annoying to me and it takes me a second to go crazy because of it.

I think that work is not your main problem. I think that you are filled up with stress that you are carrying with you wherever you go. I think that you might want to take a break from everything and just go somewhere, you know, run away from your everyday routines and give yourself a break that you probably deserve. This could take your mind of the problems if you can manage to not think about your problems while you are away, vacation means no worries about job, family, or anything else, it is some time that you have only for yourself.

I don't know if that would really be smart, you know. I have surviving debts already and I don't think that I could afford a vacation for myself. Even if I could, I don't think that I would be capable of taking my mind off my problems, they are just there nesting in my head and I have no idea what to do about them since I cannot simply find an easy solution for them. And my work is definitely killing me but I need it so desperately, there is no one else who is going to pay my bills instead of me.

Then you will not be at peace until you figure out what to do about your problems. Nothing will be able to help you out before you find a solution to things which are causing you all this stress. I know this because not so long ago I had to make a few choices and I found myself so stressed out about them. When I tried to meditate, I couldn't do it (I usually meditate every day) so I realized that I have to find a solution for my problems and only then I will be able to get back my everyday peace.

Well, that is so bad then because my problems aren't something that can be taken care of just like that. Plus I am having money issues and you know that money issues are the worst kind of problems that you can have because you simply cannot take your mind off these problems until you fix them, that is why leaving my work would cause even more damage and it wouldn't really benefit me at all. What about meditation, I know that you said that you couldn't meditate but maybe I could? Should I give it a try maybe and see how it goes?

I have pretty bad temper, so I always fight with my coworkers. I was blaming them for a while, because I was so sure that they are causing stress to me. But it looks like that I was the only problem. It was me who was stressed all the time but without any specific reason. Well, actually, I was sick but I didn't realize this until one of my coworkers told me. I was so sure that he wants to blame me for something, but that was not the case. He really wanted to help me. So, I find the way to shut down my emotions when I am at my work. I learned to count to 10 and after 10 seconds, I had the feeling like all my problems were so far away. It is important to learn how to control your emotions. This is the way to success.

Hello everyone. Stress is one of the main components of our lives. But it can be really bad if it starts to control every segment of our lives. Than, that means that something is not OK with us and that we need to find a way to control it. Stress at workplace - it would be weird that we don't have stress there. But again, fighting with coworkers is not the best option. So, a couple of things you can do for sure. You should learn to act and than react. Sometimes we overreact about certain things and we are sorry after this. So, once you learn to control it, your working environment will be much better.

Also, take a deep breath whenever you are stressed. If this doesn't help, talk to someone. 

I just hate when people are telling me that I should find the way to control myself and that this is all my fault. Because I am sure that it is not. OK, maybe sometimes I start to fight with someone for no reason, but I think that this is not just my fault. I think that we all are stressed a lot and that we all do fight because of it. So, generally I really don't want to be the one who is going to seek for the ways to control myself. I think that we all should find the way to control ourselves. So I don't believe that I have problem with stress. I don't want to talk to anyone about this. That is my opinion.

Denial is the first sign that you have a problem you need to solve. Look, Guest who posted this topic is aware that he or she has problems with stress. Next step is - find a solution for your problem. 

It is easy to blame someone for your problems. What about you? Your coworkers are not fighting you without a reason. Listen to me and try to focus on your problems. I am sure that you will notice where you are making a mistake. Once you realize this, you will be happier, you will love and respect your coworkers and you will feel great at your workplace. 

Been there!

I agree with all those advice, but I also do believe that you have some other problem under the surface. If you don't find it, you will be in huge mess. So, try to work on this - to see what exactly is causing a stress to you. 

Anyway, I believe that people are crazy when they were telling me that I should sleep better and eat well. But I have tried it and it worked for me.

Also, change your attitude toward your work. Try to learn how to be different with your colleagues.  Learn to "cool down" when something like this starts happening to you. 

Good luck!