Hello there. My name is Ema and I am 21 years old. I always wanted to get a tattoo, so I finally did it. It is under my breasts and I can say that I am in a small pain. Sure, I still live with my parents and they don't know anything about this tattoo. But, I want to know more about this. I was reading about this and I have heard that a sudocrem good for new tattoos? Sure, I got some prescriptions form the tattoo salon about the after care, but since this is really sensitive spot, I was wondering is there any chances that I can speed up this whole procedure with sudocrem? Tnx.

No, avoid sudocrem definitely. It dries your skin, it dries your tattoo and it is not definitely a good tattoo aftercare option.

I know that some people will tell you now that they have been used that cream, and that they didn't have any side - effects or similar, but you should know, yes -  this cream is great for eczema, rashes, etc, but it DRIES your skin and you don't want that on the new tattoo. 

Once you dry out a tattoo during the healing process it will scab up and fade away and you wasted your money for nothing... 

Celebrity

Hi there.

I am thinking about doing a tattoo for the first time as well. I am all into research, what is good, what is not good, etc. 

Well, here is what I find out about this whole situation. It seems that everyone recommends one cream - bepanthen. It seems that this is mainly the best cream. It is good for a new tattoo and when your tattoo is healed, no scabs left.

The most important thing is not to let your tattoo dried because the color will fade away.  So, correct me if I am wrong, sudocream it dries skin a lot so I think that this is not an option.

Hi there. I am planning to get a new tattoo as well. I already do have three of them but to be honest with you, I didn't take a huge care of them. They lost their color almost in the beginning, they are really pale now. I want to "fix" those that day when I am going to put another one on my body. Now, since I have already told you, I don't know how to take care of my tattoos, so I also did some research and I also think that sudocrem is not that good way to treat your tattoo. Even if one of my friends did use it, and she told me that she is satisfied, I don't know what to think.

avoid it! It completely dried my tattoo and it was so fresh and it was so amazing. I made the mistake. my tattoo artist recommended me one cream, but my boyfriend (who doesn't have any single tattoo) told me that I should use a sudocrem for it because "all of his friends told him that this cream is amazing for the tattoos. why the world I would listen to him about this? to cut long story short, I was using this cream for three days and I saw that my skin is dry but I didn't stop using it, I just started to use it more and more. now, I have to made an appointment to my tattoo artist, but I have to wait for a couple of days until my skin is refreshed. don't use it - to cut long story short.

Good day everyone.
Don't. Avoid it. I made the mistake of using a sudocrem on my fresh new tattoo. Now, it looks old, week. I don't know how to describe. But it was no like fresh at all. I didn't know about this, but that was just mine mistake. This ink looks really bad. So, I wanted to fix this so I put some other cream on it, but of course, this cream is not magical and it can't heal this problem at once, it can make my tattoo fresh. I am sure that Sudocrem was once a good cream for treating a new tattoo, but now it is not. Avoid it, that is all I have to say.

so, without a lot of knowledge, I did a tattoo. I have no idea why, it just came in my mind and I did it. ok

Celebrity

Well, the worse mistake is when you do something because of the fad. And, a lot of people are doing this in 21 Centaury, it is not a secret. OK, it is fine when you do it, but why the hell you don't want to follow the instructions, believing that you are the smartest one? I am not attacking you, I am just trying to figure out. When you go to the store to buy something, you can ask a people who work there, because I am pretty sure that they can help you a lot, since they do know that...My advice is to wait to see what is going to happen next with your tattoo. 

Somehow my post didn't go in the "full size". so, without a lot of knowledge, I did a tattoo. I have no idea why, it just came in my mind and I did it. ok, I went to the store and I bought a sudocream. it was a mistake, because my tattoo artist actually gave me a paper where it says which cream I should use, but I didn't listened to him, so I bought this one on my own. now, I can see that my tattoo is getting worse since I saw that it is read and somehow, pale... I don't know how to explain. Is there any chance for me to fix this tattoo and this damage?

My advice - wait. And learn how to listen next time. When I say wait - I think that you should let your tattoo to "get rest" for 10 to 15 days before you do your next move. It is silly to do anything right now, since your tattoo is fresh and you already made a damage by using this cream that you shouldn't use, at least, not without consulting your tattoo artist. After 15 days, go to see your tattoo artist and tell him what you did. He will give you some options in order to fix your tattoo. Good luck!