I just had the worst period of my life and I am still not ok. I had this amazing girlfriend. She was lovely, we had great relationship and after two years of our relationship she started to be depressed. I gave everything to her in those moments, because I was aware that she has really hard period in her life. I even quit my job to be there for her 24/7. It was ok for 10 months and than she started to run away from me - in every sense. After this, she left. I don't know what to do know. I am hurt, sad...I don't know what I am anymore. Tell me, how can you communicate after your depressed partner leaves?

You really loved this girl? No, you still love her, right? I am sorry to hear this, I really am. I know that it can be hard to find a hope after your partner leaves. But you should look on the bright side of this. You probably know that it is very hard to live with the depressed partner, right? They leave, they kill the love and sometimes they just come back. Did she ever come back at your place? I suppose that she is and that is the worst scenario if you ask me, because you don' know what to do, what to say. You would kick her out of the house, but you still love her and you are confused?

Exactly! She was leaving before and than she just appeared in front of my door telling me that she loves me and that the worst mistake that she ever made was that she left me. She also was telling me that she knows everything that I have done for her. But I never misbehaved to her and I never kicked her out. When she came back for the first time, I was talking to her telling her that everything is going to be OK and that we are going to be ok. After 15 days she left again. The last time when she came back, I didn't know what to tell her. I just didn't have a proper words... I am hurt, understand me.

Hi dear! In my opinion, you should forget about her totally. You will have a lot of problems when you try to communicate with some other girl after her. I do understand that you love her, and maybe you will say that it is easy for me to tell you to leave her, but that is the best option for you. 

It is just about the time when she will start to blame you for everything that happens to her and you will be bad in this case, even if you know that you did everything that you could for her. You even quit your job, dude!

That girl needs professional help and I think that she never looked for it because you are saying that you were with her 24/7. Trust me, I feel your struggle with this situation because I was in the similar situation a couple of years ago. Just imagine, I am depressed and my partner is depressed as well.

But my partner was not aware of his depression. He tried to leave me once and I beg him, I told him that he can't do that because I love him. I was silly and of course he blamed on me because he is depressed.

Those relationships are weird. 

You should let her be. She is not in a good mood right now and everything that you would do would probably be considered wrong by her so I think that you should just give her some time. She might go somewhere and fight her depression, and once she gets better, I am assuming that she will get back to you, if she loves you as you love her.

I wouldn't try to communicate with her, she is the one who left you without any apparent reason, right? So just give her time, wait, and see what is going to happen.

Sure you can communicate, there are always ways to talk to someone if you want to talk to someone but why would you want to talk to her when she is the one who left you in the first place, plus she is the one that did something wrong while you are the one who was by her side during all of these things? I would suggest you to let her be and let her fight this on her own, if she wants to come back to you later, she will, trust me, and then you can decide whether or not you want her back.

Look, I would be the first person to tell you to fight for her, to fight for love, but sometimes you simply need to know when it is enough. You said that she already left you before, and then she came back. Maybe she just needs some space, if that is the case, let her be. Maybe she left because she knows what her depression is doing to both of you so she did it for the good of your relationship, who knows? I say that you just give her time and see what happens, don't force this, don't force anything in life.

That was exactly my point here, he should let her be and just give it a little time. Until he hears from her he should just go ahead with his life like nothing happened. I am sure that one of these days she will be in front of your door telling you how she cares about you and how she's sorry about what happened. But if you force her now, things might go bad so I wouldn't try that if I were you. We all told you what to do here so now it is up to you, just don't do anything stupid, please.