i have warts and i was wondering if there were some good homemade or not to expensive treatments

How to get rid of warts and how to prepare a wart treatment that is painless yet highly effective? For me its means now years with it.so can u help?

Hello there,

if you have more than one wart the best thing you can do is to consult your doctor! It is obvious that you don't want this but I don't know how you can live with warts, especially if they are on your hands. When I was teen I had like 20 of them on my hands and that was terrible and my parents tried all the folk tales and nothing has helped because they are spreading very fast.

At the end they took me to the laser treatment and this was great solution because now, after 10 years I don't have any additional problems with warts. So I would suggest paying a visit to your doctor.