Well, I have these tiny little bumps, not on my vagina but very close on my inner thigh/butt. They arent very noticeable because they are so small. The don't really look like zits because they are more rounded instead of the gradual raise in the skin. I haven't had any pain, itching, or burning with it though. I have probably had them for 2 weeks. Any ideas on what it could be? And, yes I am sexually active.

Hi:
I think you should get tested right away for stds. Don't delay with this. If you are still sexually active, you should abstain until you get answers. If there is an std or some other sort of infection, you would not want to infect someone else. If you find that you have an infection or an std, be sure to notify any partners you've had before and after the bumps appeared. Best wishes to you. Please let us know how you are doing.

I believe I have the same issue. They're very tiny, no pain or itching, somewhat pink. I have them almost in a perfect line between my inner thigh and vagina. I'm going to the doctor soon, but if you get an answer to your problem, I would love to hear it.

o.O The small bumps sounds a lot like genital warts. Their not easily seen, their small, there is no pain or burning with them. Sounds a lot like my friends issue, and it ended up being genital warts. good luck!