I have tried everything. rubbing my clitoris, vibrators, going deep with fingering, and even cervix fingering and I am not stimulated by anything. is this something serious that i should get checked out?

It tastes good i suppose

Omg I have the same hing. I masturbate and I don't feel anything just when the object comes out and the tightness. It's quite numb so I ant feel anything when I'm madturbationg. I've tried all those things that you have and I have no idea what's going on. I think you just have to keep practicing. 

I've heard of this a few times before, so I guess it's a bit common.
How do you feel when you do it exactly? I mean, I doubt its actually numb, you must feel something. Like, imagine if you where with your eyes closed and somebody came and started rubbing you there, would you notice it? What would you feel?

For who long have you tried masturbating? Do you get wet? Have you tried getting yourself turned on with porn or using your imagination?

Remember girls take time to reach climax. Some take a lot. You should keep going until you feel something, keep going for 10, 15, 20min or more and tell me if anything changes.

I thought the same way but then I tried it 15 mins straight and I climaxed