Before I say anything, I'M NOT HAVING SEX!!! I just wanted to clear that up. Anyway, I have tried many times to get an orgasm (by rubbing, running warm water, etc.) and everytime I go for awhile and I feel really good and then it feels so wierd that I can't go on I just have to stop, it's hard to explain what happens, it's not painful, just uncomfortable. I want to know why I can't carry on so I get an orgasm...is it because my hymen isn't broken? PLEASE HELP! I NEED ANSWERS!!

just befor the climax rub yur tits and inner side of vagina beside clitoris
duno for sure but it might help

***edited by moderator***no invitations please***thank you

Omg I am the same age and the same situation and have the same problem!!! I don't know what to do either :-(

if you are touching your clitoris then it has nothing to do with your hymen. Do you know where exactly you're touching? Also, when I first started masturbating, I couldn't get off unless there was something in my vagina rubbing my g-spot, so you may want to try experimenting with that.
Right now it sounds like you are somehow bypassing the orgasm and just getting the super-sensitive part after.

I'm 21 and I have the same problem no matter what I do, I can't get an orgasm. I just get that super sensitive uncomfortable feeling that won't allow me to continue. It's really frustrating for my husband and I... I don't know what to do about it.

omg , i am the same age and i am not the same , in fact i love it , it's fun your mabye just either going to fast or not doing it the right way or getting numb after a while , try finding your g-spot , it is an amazing feeling , or try getting a lube ? %-) XD

I'm 15 and have the same problem... i get really turned on - my legs start to shake... but my clitoris gets too sensitive and it's really uncomfortable - I can't carry on - but I haven't had an orgasm

I used to have the same problem as you girls when I was younger (I'm 24 now). I'll tell you how I solved it....I bought one of those back massagers, the kind that you plug into the wall that have a long handle, and put that between my legs with my pants on. I kept my pants on because it kept it from being too stimulating, but since it wasn't a battery operated vibrator it was very intense. I had my first orgasm with that thing in a few minutes. Once I learned what it was supposed to feel like I was able to try to get the same feeling by doing it in other ways. I have to say, it took a really long time before a guy could successfully do this to me, but even that happened with practice and patience.

Good luck!

i`m 13 and i have regular orgasms. if it starts to burn or hurt, stop and try again. rub your clitoris with your first and index finger and kepp on going.....and hopefully you`ll orgasm. GOOD LUCK!!!

right before you have to quit rubb yur tits and touch your clit. the clit is the piece of skin in between your p***y and your a**hole. make moaning and groanin sounds and that should help you.!

hi I'm thirteen aswell.. everyday I get an orgasm and it is as simple as this.. everyday I have a shower and I have one of those water saving shower heads and turning it sideways makes the water much faster and incredibly hard I lay on the shower floor with my legs open and in a few moments it finds my g spot by moving around, vibrating or moaning and action. I cannot describe the feeling. man I love it to effing bits. I can't wait till I'm legal sex age. please tell me if this helps cya x

well im a dude so i dont want to get involved in your hymen and clitoris and c**p but i would maybe break the nerve and keep going (if you feel uncomftertable with keeping the hot water on then dont do it because you might get hurt.) :-D best of luck

...no. No it isn't.

That's the Perineum. The clitoris is in the opposite direction.

i keep looking for things to use to get an orgasm but i cant find anything and im starting to get anoyed i have tryied the shower and the end of a hair brush any other things??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! helpppp

try using an electric toothbrush i am 13 and i get an orgasm on a regular basis using one good luck :D