Help!!! I watch lesbo porn to get turned on but I rub and rub until i climax but I keep rubbing and rubbing but it still won't do any good I have
Tried lots of other ways and this is the only way I can climax! I can't use a vibrator or any other objects but, my own hands.

So please don't suggest toys or vibrators or dry humping anything I hate that!!

Thanks anonymous masterbator...

are you a guy or a girl? it's important to know that first.

Same exact problem with me. Even the lesbo porn! What helps me is rubbing my clit. But that doesn't get to climax. Sorry I don't have any solutions.

The way I go all the way is I lie down in any positon ( liying on your back, standing,kneeling) anything then slowly run your clit untill ou start to get wet then stop for 2 seconds then keep going a little faster after a couple minutes of doing that grab a brush or anything round and rub up and down I always do that I get it super good hope this helps

Hi im 15 year old guy i watch porn and masterbate but i have never been able to cum ?