So I'm super new to masturbation. I haven't climaxed yet but I REALLY REALLY want to get to that point. I've tried lots of different things. I mostly play with my clit and stuff but I've tried pillow grinding too. I feel like I need some good techniques for my clit and pillow grinding. Does anyone know any? 

Why do you think you have not climaxed? Some girls get to the climax and they don't realize the have. How do you feel when you masturbate? when do you stop and why?

There is not much science in rubbing or humping a pillow. You just do it the way it makes you feel better. I like to rub in circles and use all my hand so I rub my lips together with my clit. I use my other had to play with my boobs or finger myself. When I ride a pillow I just lie down, I put the pillow between my legs and use my hips to rub against it.

Tell me how you do it in detail and I may be able to give you more advice

I usually use three pillows. I stack two on top of one another and put the third under those so they are proped up a little bit. Then I just kind of do what feels good. I'll use different motions. I feel like I get to a point where I'm almost there so I keep going but I can't climax so then my body starts to get tired and I stop.

When rubbing my clit the same thing happens. I feel like I'm almost there and it feels really good but I don't think I've climaxed because I never feel more than good. That good just lasts the same until I am too tired to continue.

Do you feel your vagina throbbing when you're almost there? Or do you feel your vagina more sensitive when you get tired? If you do, then you you're having orgasms. Sometimes is hard for some girls to differentiate between normal good and orgasms. If you feel near there and then you feel tired then you probably had an orgasm.

I know this is late, but if u put the tip of a electric toothbrush down there, not going in, just rubbing it. YOU WILL ORGASM OF CUM

How do I cum more times like when I cum once I can't do it again and i really really want to and some times the orgasm doesn't feel good and during when I masterbate it doesn't feel good like I wanna feel really good some times I get irritated I only use my hands how can I cum more then once?

And I get to sensitive to cum more when I want to