Hi, I gave up the pill 10 months ago, and had a few irregular periods. I am now 5 months late, friends say it is because we moved house on short notice and I was stressed, We are 2 months happily settled in the new house and still no period( and 4 negitave urine tests). Just this week my breasts have gotten tender and I'm feeling bloated I did another test this morning-neg result! I'm really worried, can anyone offer advise?

This is what i am going through as well. I Havent gotten my period in over 5 months, and this is the second time its happened.. last time i didnt get it for 7 months, i had gotten off birth control and after 7 months of no period, my doctor told me to go back on the pill , reluctantly i did, i didnt want to be on birth control anymore but having no period was weird for me. Anyways, i started to be regular again, so i went off birth control again, and now its been 5 months, I just went to see another doctor for a second opinion and he is sending me for an ultrasound to check for cyst, and he also said that i could be lactose intolrent, so id go check urself out, and if ur doctor says ur fine or to go back on the pill, id check with another doctor... hope this helped

I went off the pill in the last week of October, I had been on it for about 6 years. It's the end of January - still no period, 3 neg. pregnancy tests, do NOT want a baby right now or ever. I'm probably stressing myself out more and just making it worse over this! But I'm so glad to read that this does happen when we go off the pill. I'm definitely going to see a doctor before I go insane. Hopefully they won't put me back on the pill because then I will go insane...that's why I went off it. argh.