I'm 30 and have been snorting roxies close to two years now. Married with three kids. My wife had been doing them with me the whole time. I tried several times to stop, but just keep going back. I do 180 mg a day, and some days 210mg. I really want my life back. When I told my wife she just got mad. She knows if I stop she will have to herself. I'm the only one who works. So there is no way I could go to rehab. I know what's about to happen and I really hate that feeling. I have no choice but to tell my boss to get the two day off work. If I do it starting on a Friday I wouldn't have to be back to work till Tuesday. I pray that in that time I can just barley be able to work again. Ok now let's say I get it done then I might just lose the one woman I love the most because she will not try to stop. Not even for our kids. Idc I will get off of this tiny little pill for my kids. I have nobody to help or support me so I'm turning to everyone here. It make me proud to read the one who are making it. Good job peps and stay strong. I will be starting mine next friday. So if anyone know how to make this just a little easier please let me know. I have a week to get my mind ready again. Thank you everyone. All your store are very helpful. It's really nice to know that I'm not really along even when I feel that way.

Hello, I understand where your coming from partly I am 20 but while I was 13-16 I was addicted to oxy,loritab,percocet and valium, due to a sports injury. I really screwed my life over(please excuse my language) I had everything ,talented really likeable and good at almost everything. But then i met opiates. The worst thing of my life.i guess what im trying to say is i know my advice might not be the greatest but you need to get off drugs asap the longer you do them the further held back you are. Honestly don't do it for you or your wife(sorry to be blunt) but do it for your children. They need a well environment to be in. They are the most important things to worry about. That's really all i have to say i hope your situation gets better and i believe your wife will come around if you confront her for the kids not for you two's bad habit., life is hard. But all we all can do is try to make it easier!! Much love. Out.

Thanks defiant!!!! Sorry about your injury but great jod getting off the devils pills. Your right my kids are the reason I even want this. I want this more than I ever have in the past. I'm going to keep my head held high and just keep pushing. I told my mom after I made my post. That was so hard. I was afraid the she was gonna just look down on me. I was so wrong. Mom wants to do whatever we can to keep me pointed in the right way. Thank you again and great job.