I have a question I have been taking reductil for just over a month and I have not lost any weight nor have I pout on any weight. I have certainly been eating less and do not feel the need to continuosly eat through out the day which is great but I am a bit annoyed that I have lost any weight. My doctor recommended them to me andf he told me that in the first month I should lose 3 kilos ... am I doing something wrong?? :( :( :(

no i have been on 10mg aswell only eating 3 meals a day healthy 1s aswell , and no weight loss my doc give me 15 mg lrts see if they work , so no not just you :cry:

If your appetite has decreased but you're not losing weight, have you been been eating fewer calories as well? Are you also increasing your activity level at all? It is great that you are eating less but that does not always lead directly to weight loss. Also, are you losing any fat but still maintaining muscle? Because that's also important to realize. I usually tell people trying to lose weight not to concentrate so much on losing weight as to concentrate on how they look instead. Hopefully this is helpful!