Can we make a list of diets that have the best results, that are the most popular and make you lose weight really fast? I have recently started on the Cabbage Soup Diet. The food itself is a bit boring but I have had amazing results. In just a month, I have lost 15 lbs and I already look so much better! And you? Which diets have helped you lose weight fast?

I just joined Weight Watchers and have complete faith that it will guide me through my weight loss path and make sure that I keep on dieting and keep on losing weight! I know, because Weight Watchers has already helped many of my friends lose weight and get to their ideal weights and get great bodies!

I like to say that I was a bernstein child and after 10 years of injection I decided I had enough and went on to try something new..."MY NEW MISSION NOW" is To share information with people; To be on the lookout for alternative approaches;  To raise awareness of other programs which might be helpful to all.  I have more energy that I had in years, weight is comming off by itself and I eat more than before I look better and feel better and most of my food intolerence are gone.  I believe everyone should have a chance to try these wonderful Natural Health Products and Replenishing System for themselves......... Let me know if I could help anyone.

Because I care!

Poutine

Hey,

thats awesome news, but what brand of cabbage soup did you buy? Because there are so many variaties it gets kinda crazy. Ive been drinking apple cider viniger. I take 2 teaspoon and dilute it with heaps of water and take it 3-4 times a day. Basically just sip it during the day. It tastes like the end of the world and has the wierd viniger smell but beside that it had hepled me lose 5 kilos in the past 3 weeks and amazingly enough it has cleared my skin aswell. Its cleared my pimples completly and i feel amazing! :D

hi just to let you know im 16 and i have lost about 5lb in 1 week and a couple of days by eating like 1 kids hard lolly and half a meal then forcing myself to throw it up again and i lose 1lb roughly every 1-3 days mostly 1 or 2 but yeah thats how i lose weight but i dont know if i have bulima or not haha

I don't think that any one diet fad works well for everybody. Eating nutritious food, cutting out the junk, and getting physically active is a great start for anyone and everyone.