Can you tell me what would be the best way for loosing weight? Is using diuretics for weight loss a smart move? I have approximately 20 kilos of extra weight and I have to say that I am determined to get rid of those, any way I can. So, can you give me some good advice?

I think that if you are that determined, you have to consider the safest and most reliable way of loosing weight. And that would include a very healthy diet (but no starving!) and regular exercises. This is probably a bit slower way to loose weight, but you will stay healthy and in time you will gain a great shape, strength and stamina. Diuretics will help only in eliminating the excessive fluids from your body, but nothing more.

Hi there,
Diuretics are also known as water pills. They are usually used to get rid of excessive fluids from your body. SO if you think about it you can lose weight with diuretics but I don’t think that this is smart way of losing weight. You will lose body fluid and you won’t lose fat cells which are more important to lose. There is also a chance that you can get dehydrated along the process which is not the best idea. You should consider find another method for weight lose. There are several diets out there that are very attractive and effective. You can always try to exercise to burn more calories than you put in your body.
All the best,
Danella