Hi, I'm 21 and haven't had sexual intercourse for the past 3 months and before that I had been tested for STD's (Something I make a habit of once every summer). The last time I did have sex, I didn't know my partner incredibly well and it was unprotected.

Those 3 months had passed and everything has been fine "down there" until 2 weeks ago. What started off as a painful red bump almost directly underneath my belt area at the top of my crotch violently erupted and quite alot of blood came out. The sore (no bigger then then maybe a millimeter or 2) actually didn't stop bleeding for almost 2 days and it was quite alot of blood for such a small sore. There was little too no pus, it was all blood. I called my mother because she is a registered Nurse. She said it could be any number of things including a heat blister, infected ingrown hair, or just a pimple but she didn't think it was an STD or else it might have shown sooner. She told me I should go to a doctor if anything else out of the ordinary started to happen with it.

When it stopped bleeding I stopped thinking about it. But a week later a second sore appeared about a centimeter below the first. It wasn't nearly as painful, it was even smaller than the first, and stopped bleeding almost immediately. I figured it was just a fluke, a coincidence.

But here's the thing, they won't go away!!! They just won't form a scab and heal. To add to that they also itch at times, and it hurts when the hot water from the shower hits my crotch directly. I've spent my nights searching for images on google and rummaging webmd but found almost nothing that matches my problem. The only thing I know for sure are that they are not ingrown hairs, and it is not herpes. Could this be some other STD someone doesn't generally hear about as much as Herpes? Or is it just a wicked case of crotch pimples that won't scab over and heal?

I have something similar...they were red sores ( I thought they were foliculitis (or however it's spelled) but when they popped the released some pus and some blood...but then they turned into little black spots which wont go away or are taking their sweet old time...I dunno what it is for sure and it doesn't help I don't have a doctor to go to.

To Yaz1342:

I'm 19 only, I'm still a virgin and I've suffered the exact same symptoms as you even in almost exactly the same areas!

You described it perfectly, and I too have searched all over the internet for what the heck this could be.

I have a larger blister looking sore that won't heal in exactly the same spot that you mentioned. And just recently a very tiny pimple looking one about an inch or so below it showed up.

I really don't think it's Herpes related but at the same time it makes me very worried.

I am 18 and have weird ingrown hairs/pimple things that won't go away and blood comes out. Any ideas yet?

I had something similar. Finally went to the doctor after several months. It was an abscess and it had to be cut & drained. I also had to take antibiotics. It's now gone & I have a small scar.

I am having the exact same problem, so you are not alone. I too would appreciate any words of wisdom on how to get these to heal. I am married and 100% certain it isn't an STD.

I have the same thing. I'm 18 and am still a virgin so there's almost no way it could be a std, right? They show up right under my belt area and bleed. One bled for almost 2 days and wouldn't stop. I was wondering what it might be.

I have something similar. Its a bump Ive had for about 3 weeks that wont go away and im 18 and still a virgin. It is under the scrotum right by my leg and now it looks like a small crater that just wont scab or heal. Any answers?

I have the same thing as well it was a bump that bled for a couple of days back in nov and its now march and it still hasnt healed. The doc tested me for herpes and its not herpes cuz idont have it. I go back to the doc on monday and see what she says cuz this thing is definately annoying.