Dear all, i was on operation of my nose polip one year ago. not a year after,a polip appeared again in my left nose cavity. i was in chinese doctor cause i didnt want to go again to operation. but now, 3 months later, its the same. and classical doctor told me that i have to go to operation. do you know if there is some way that the texture i have in all my left nose cavity disapears?

Hallo,

Nasal polyps are soft and in most cases painless, and the most important they are noncancerous growths on the lining of your nasal passages or sinuses. I know that doctors usually recommend surgery to get rid of them but it is interesting that you want to get rid of them on the other way. I think that you can use some medication to get rid of the polyps in the nose. I think that nasal corticosteroids  can help you with this condition. Your doctor may prescribe drugs to treat conditions that contribute to chronic inflammation in your sinuses or nasal passages. I hope that this helped you a bit in any way. Good luck.

Regards,

Karen

As I understand nose polip can be cured with chinsese medicine without surgery but no one sad what medicine? where to get, and who to see. Is any one can tell me little bit more about that. Thank you. My Regards.