I was at the doctors because of nasal blockage and he said I might have nose polups, he send me to ENT.
What is the most effective treatment for nose polups?

First ENT will make x-ray, called CT scan. CT scan shows the extend of polup tissue in the sinuses. Besides sinuses, it shows the layout of the bony partitions between sinuses, the bone around the eyes and the interior of the skull.
Sometimes polyps are simply cleared from the nose itself. In other cases the polyp tissue is removed from the sinuses. Removal is carried out by telescope or endoscope, with which doctors look inside the nose. This treatment is for nasal blockage because of nose polups.

all sinus issues related to inflammation,polups,allergies etc,mucous release is related to Cytokines,inflamation causes release by cells,block cytokines and get rid of mucous forever. Green Tea has the highest natural blocker.couple of cups a day,and you will have a great day!!! !!!.Just FYI was a long time sufferer ,no more, has worked for everyone who has tried