I have had a twitching in my eye lid for over 1 week now. It only stops when I close my eye. What can I use/take to remidy this?

According to MedlinePlus, eyelid twitch is often due to fatigue, stress and caffeine. More severe cases may be due to irritation of the cornea or conjunctiva. Try to get more sleep, abstain from caffeine, and lubricate your eyes with eye drops. If the symptom persists, go see a doctor.

Hi there,
This twitching in the eye is a muscle contraction. The eye muscle that causes the twitching usually affects the lower eye lid, so you will most likely feel that this is only connected with your eyelid. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Stress has a high factor on eye twitching. Also caffeine intake can cause this. The thing is that these all have simple solutions, for stress you need to rest and for caffeine you just need to lower the caffeine intake. You need to give yourself some time to rest if you have many problems and daily activities. Do you have any problems when it comes to sleeping?
I hope this helped.